Saturday

1 Day

SLEEP, why have you abandoned me?

All I want to do is gain some quality sleep, and that capricious ***** is not cooperating. 

So, today's top spot is SLEEP. 

I'm pretty dang sure that you all know and understand the feeling of lack of sleep, but it is something that I will be lacking for close to a month during the trip and I wanted to build up a reserve so that my batteries didn't blink at me by the end of the first day at least. 

Okay, I'll quit complaining about something I just don't have any control over and post some cut pictures of the passport bag that I embroidered.  A passport bag, you ask?  Well, it is a bag that should hold all our incidentals, suck as our passport, driver's license, bank cards and cash that is to be worn around our neck and under our clothes.  That way we are less likely to be pick-pocketed and misplace our important items. 

This is just a plain white linen bag small enough to hold a passport.

I embroidered the three leaf clover and then part of the wording.

This is the finished project.  I enjoyed doing this even though not many others would see this.  






Tomorrow I am leaving to drive down to Salt Lake City, Utah around 2 pm.  I will be taking with me two others group tour members and we will be staying overnight in Utah in order to be able to be to the airport by 6:15 am for our flights. 

I will be posting a departure post tomorrow before I get on the plane.  As of now I have 10 hours, 58 minutes, and 30 seconds till departure!!  (oyo!)

1 comment:

Sarah Oman said...

So cool!!! Can't wait to see your next posts!! :)