Sunday

7 Days

Number seven on the top ten list, is embracing the spirit of Christ, especially on a great day like today.  It is Easter Sunday, and what an example we have of exemplifying sacrifice and forgiveness.  So, in the spirit of today, I am looking for the good in others, knowing that we are all flawed.  We are all in need of the precious gift that our brother the Savior has given to us through His ultimate sacrifice.  And with that thought in mind, I too am looking for ways in which we can be of service to others.  Whether that be through giving allowances toward another, or actual acts has still yet to be determined.  But, why should the spirit of Christ only last on the day of His remembrance?  Could we not carry His spirit with us throughout the rest of the year?  I think I am going to definitely try. 

A new week begins tomorrow and I am looking forward to finding those situations in which I might be able to be of service to others.  I'm pretty sure there are plenty of opportunities out there, don't you think?

On to another day...

No comments: